Rental Booking Procedures
- First, please check availability on the property page.
- Next, to place a reservation, please email us to request a hold on the property. We will confirm the hold within 24-48 hours and send you a rental contract form (this will indicate the cost of the accommodation, breakage deposit, bank details for transfer and the cost of any additional services requested).
- Once the hold has been confirmed, fill out and return the rental contract form with a deposit for 30% of the total rental cost.
The contract form and payment must be received within 7 days of our confirming a hold on the property. Please note: we do not accept credit cards.
- Upon receipt of the contract form and your deposit, we will send you a signed copy of the final contract. Payment in full must be received 6 weeks prior to your arrival at the property. If not received by this time, the booking will be cancelled and the deposit forfeited.
** If the reservation is made less than 6 weeks before your arrival, payment in full, including the breakage deposit and all extra services, is required.
- After receipt of the balance, we will send you full arrival information: check-in appointment to get the keys and directions for reaching the property. We are always happy to help you with any additional information you may desire about the area. So please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Possible supplementary charges:
- Breakage deposit – a breakage deposit can be included in the final payment. This will be refunded 2-3 weeks after your return assuming there were no breakages or damage. Or the deposit can also be paid locally in euros on arrival and refunded at departure, less appropriate charges.
- Telephone – prepaid cards to be purchased in France
- Heating – these charges are in addition to the rental fee (in winter)
- Linen rental is included in rental price – no extra charge
- the property is cleaned before you arrive and again when you leave. Cleaning is included in rental price if you leave the house in an orderly fashion. You are not expected to hoover and mop everywhere, but if more than average cleaning is required to prepare for the next renter, charges for extra cleaning will be deducted from your security deposit.
NB Once received, payments are nonrefundable. We recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance as protection. We strongly advise you to purchase the appropriate coverage. In the event you must cancel and do not have insurance, we will make every effort to rebook the cottage. If we are able to do so, you will receive a refund less our expenses.
Believe it or not, we’re always taking reservations for next year season. Is your heart set on a special home? Do you have specific requirements? So why wait?
The best way to secure the perfect property for next year is to make your reservation as soon as possible.